Project Hail Mary Spoiler Free Review

 PROJECT HAIL MARY - Andy Weir


What will happen if you wake up one day and forget each and everything of your life, you don’t remember your loved ones and you don’t even know your name. What if there is a huge responsibility on your shoulders but you don’t know anything about it?

So let’s begin with our Non-Spoiler Review of Project Hail Mary and answer these mind-blowing questions

About the Book and Author:


Project Hail Mary is a 2021 science fiction novel by Andy Weir. It is his third novel, after 2011's The Martian, and 2017's Artemis. Set in the near future, the novel centers on middle school-teacher-turned-astronaut Ryland Grace, who wakes up from a coma afflicted with amnesia.


The plot of the Book:



The book starts with our Main Character Ryland Grace waking up in an unknown strange place after a long coma afflicted with amnesia. He knows nothing about his life and himself but as time passes he remembers about his past in flashbacks and gets to know that there is a huge responsibility on his shoulders to save humanity from an extinction-level of threat. Don’t worry I have not spoiled anything everything I told you is from the first few pages. This is the most you should know about the books before reading it, for your better experience.

My thoughts:

This is the one of the best books I have read so far, I am a huge science fiction fan so that’s why I was very much excited about the book and I knew I would like it. This book has everything in it action, drama, thriller, suspense, emotions EVERYTHING. Once I started reading the book I could not keep it down it was a real page-turner and reading it was an awesome experience. There is a lot of science in the book but it is also very well explained and most of them are accurate except for some things, cause we all know Andy weir is a science nerd and his book’s science is 90% accurate in most cases.  And a science nerd myself I loved the book. And I am eagerly waiting for its movie adaptation starring Ryan Gosling if you all were unaware of it then you should definitely read the book quickly so you can enjoy the movie next year. 



I have not read the Martian by Andy weir because I have already watched the movie (I was not knowing that movie was based on the book) But from the reviews of the movie which I read The movie was pretty much accurate to the book. And I think Both Books Martian and Project Hail Mary are similar in some aspects but both of them also have some uniqueness in them you would get to know about it once you read the book. If you loved the Martian then you should definitely read Project Hail Mary.



At last, I would say that if you love science fiction, suspense, and action, and you loved The Martian, then you should definitely try out Project Hail Mary.

Goodreads:https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/137139859-sunny-pandey

If you want to buy the book click the link below(non-sponsored):

https://www.amazon.in/Project-Hail-Mary-Andy-Weir/dp/0593135202 

Comments

Popular Posts